Home > Uncategorized > Blackwell Elementary evacuated for gas smell

Blackwell Elementary evacuated for gas smell

The Richmond Times-Dispatch  has news that Blackwell Elementary was evacuated for gas smell this morning.  Luckily the smell was traced to a faulty humidifier pipe.

Gas explosions can be deadly, weather they are natural gas or propane.  Please use caution when you use gas in your home.

More information about gas explosions can be found on the Gas Explosion Lawyer blog.

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s